Research and Engineering
Office: 503.626.6616 x136
Email: diatchki (at) galois (dot) com
- Mark P. Jones, and Iavor S. Diatchki, 2008. Language and program design for functional dependencies. In Proceedings of the First ACM SIGPLAN Symposium on Haskell (Victoria, BC, Canada, September 25 - 25, 2008). Haskell '08. ACM, New York, NY, 87-98.
- Iavor S. Diatchki, Thomas Hallgren, Mark P. Jones, Rebekah Leslie, and Andrew Tolmach, 2007. Writing systems software in a functional language: an experience report. In Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Programming Languages and Operating Systems (Stevenson, Washington, October 18 - 18, 2007). PLOS '07. ACM, New York, NY, 1-5.
- Iavor S. Diatchki, and Mark P. Jones, 2006. Strongly typed memory areas programming systems-level data structures in a functional language. In Proceedings of the 2006 ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Haskell (Portland, Oregon, USA, September 17 - 17, 2006). Haskell '06. ACM, New York, NY, 72-83.
- Iavor S. Diatchki, Mark P. Jones, and Rebekah Leslie, 2005. High-level views on low-level representations. In Proceedings of the Tenth ACM SIGPLAN international Conference on Functional Programming (Tallinn, Estonia, September 26 - 28, 2005). ICFP '05. ACM, New York, NY, 168-179.
- Iavor S. Diatchki, Mark P. Jones, and Thomas Hallgren, 2002. A formal specification of the Haskell 98 module system. In Proceedings of the 2002 ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Haskell (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania). Haskell '02. ACM, New York, NY, 17-28.