Assured Information Sharing (AIS)
How do you share information in collaborative environments without sacrificing information security? Conflicts inevitably arise between need-to-know and need-to-share, so our collaboration tools must adapt in order to meet these conflicting and increasingly complex demands.
Our Assured Information Sharing research program aims to expand the types and effectiveness of collaborations that are currently possible in secure environments without sacrificing security requirements. The focus is on adding hardened security to collaboration systems in order to provide organizations with the necessary tools to balance information security and information sharing.
Isaac Potoczny-Jones - Research Lead
- A Disciplined Approach to Talking About Security [Blog post]. Potoczny-Jones.
- Cloud Security Risk Agreements for Small Business(PDF) [Blog post]. Potoczny-Jones.
- Account Linking for the Open Science Grid: Identity Federation [Presentation]. Potoczny-Jones, Hoyt. Open Science Grid All-Hands meeting. Harvard Medical School, Boston MA. March 7, 2011.
- Quick authentication using mobile devices and QR codes [Bog post]. Potoczny-Jones. January 2011.
- Invited talk, "The Cross Domain Federated Search Manager (FSM)". 4th Annual Unified Cross Domain Management Office (UCDMO) Conference. Boston, MA. 2010.
- CryptoIntents, A discussion of the cryptography and keystore intents in OI Safe [Web log post]. Potoczny-Jones, 2009.
- Secure Mashups. Intelligence Community Enterprise Services/WIRe Enterprise 2.0 conference. Isaac Potoczny-Jones, September 2008.
- Securing User-Centric Mashup Applications [Whitepaper]. Finne, Potoczny-Jones, Mertens. Galois, Inc. January 2008.
- Building Multilevel Secure Web Services-Based Components for the Global Information Grid. McNamee, Heller, Huff. May 2006.
- The Assured Information Sharing program was highlighted in our CEO's Congressional Testimony for the Subcommittee on Technology and Innovation hearing on small business and job creation. March, 2011.
- Grid 2.0: Identity Management for the Open Science Grid. August 2010.
- Tearline Wiki featured in Dawnbreaker's "Profiles in Success" (PDF, HTML). Fall 2010.
- Collaboration and Sharing on the Grid, June 2009.
- Highly Scalable Identity Management Tools, June 2009.
Collaborate with Us
Licensing - Obtain a license for one of our advanced technologies.
Research & Development - Solve your toughest problems by exploring new approaches with us.
Training - Learn how to use cutting-edge tools to increase trustworthiness in your critical systems.