Research and Engineering
Office: 503.626.6616 x166
Email: awick (at) galois (dot) com
I work on language runtime/operating system design and implementation, virtualization and networking, as well as engineering infrastructure. I am the research lead for the secure networking research program at Galois.
Ph.D. in Computer Science, University of Utah, 2006
- Peer-to-Peer Enclaves for Improving Network Defence. . In Technology Innovation Management Review. July 2013: Cybersecurity, 19-24.
- Hardware/Software Co-verification of Cryptographic Algorithms using Cryptol (slides). Erkök, Carlsson, Wick. In Formal Methods in Computer Aided Design Conference, FMCAD'09, Austin, TX, November 2009
- Precise Garbage Collection For C. Rafkind, Wick, Regehr, and Flatt. In Proceedings of the 2009 International Symposium on Memory Management, Dublin, Ireland. June 2009
- Magpie: Precise Garbage Collection For C. PhD Dissertation, October 2006
- Memory Accounting without Partitions, with M. Flatt. In Proceedings of the 2004 International Symposium on Memory Management, Vancouver, B.C., Canada. October 2004
- Reachability-based Memory Accounting, with M. Flatt and W. Hsieh. 2002 Scheme Workshop, Pittsburgh, PA. October 2002